Monday, December 13, 2010

DETROIT IS A LIBERAL EXAMPLE THAT AWAITS US ALL!!!

DETROIT IS A LIBERAL EXAMPLE THAT AWAITS US ALL!!!
There was never a minimum wage before the "New deal" and this nation have been around well over 200 years

I love liberals some of my best friends are liberals we all are human beings, some of us are very shallow and some of us has great depth.

More than anyone else the liberals complains about no jobs, kids don’t have enough to eat, and on and on. But, they are shallow and don’t have the depth to realize that practically all of these ills are the direct result of their liberal policies more than anyone Else's.

I just shake my head and realize these liberals are like spoiled kids; you can’t dislike them for their shallowness. I’m more saddened than hostile at them, but, this is not Child's play this is the real world that is being screwed up.

This is why I try so hard to educate people with my deep wisdom and sound judgment. Actually our whole society is at fault for being seduced and lulled so far astray from what reasonable men and women know is down the wrong path.

It is natural for everything in nature to take the course of least resistance including man, but, we are human beings with the ability to reason and we should know better.

We should know that the road down the course of least resistance leads to “Easy come easy go.” We should know that the road down the gambling path leads to a “Something for nothing mentality.”

We should know that any road leading away from a strong nuclear and extended family system leads to murder in the womb and leaving our young undisciplined and unprepared for survival. We should know that good times are not going to last forever.

This liberal created welfare state has just about destroyed our nuclear and extended family system, our once super strong religious and moral values, and any capacity to barter with many, many small farmers and home gardeners, we have in a sense ate our seed corn and drink our priming water.

Now, we have almost nothing in terms of surviving through hard times, I pity the fool. By putting all of our eggs and faith in one super welfare state beast we are almost done in terms of emergency survival.

Look at what the liberals has done to the once great motor city and practical all of the big northeastern cities. The liberals have run these cities almost totally unopposed for years and look at the result, but, they are still blaming everybody else and his brother.

Liberal policies have driven away businesses, the middle class, and everyone else with the means to escape. With sensible policies Detroit city can be saved with all of those abandon building coming alive and booming. All it takes is getting rid of the national minimum wage.

The egg heads think I’m stupid and they are the one's that know it all. I say eliminating the minimum wage is our only hope. It is true no matter if nobody believes it but me. As long as I have the mean I will keep pounding and shouting to anyone who will listen to my drumbeat of junking the minimum wage.

I don’t think it will but I know it could turn our whole economy upside down. The fact is we don’t really have a choice if we want to survive as a nation, otherwise we will end up as a region in some world body.

Anyone with an ounce of economic sense knows the current system we have is going to collapse, no one knows the day and hour, but they know it's going to happen. They are in denial and will never admit it in public but I will and continue to do so, unless they shut me down.

I know I’m branded and seen as a nut case, so be it, I’m only writing what I truly believe, I don’t know why I’m doing this, I feel it must be destiny, sometimes I feel like a driven man on a treadmill and can’t get off. In fact I hate the limelight and is uncomfortable around most people, especially strangers.

If the minimum wage is gotten rid of there is nothing saying that businesses will pay lower wages. A true free market place which it would be without any forced wages up or down. That would create a natural balance.

Sure, the cost of living would have to come down but I don’t believe it would drop like a rock. Very few people would work for a dollar an hour because you couldn't buy enough to make it worth while.

But, in time the cost of living and the buying power of the dollar would seek a reasonable balance, whereas right now the average salary is far too low to come close to meeting the cost of living. The cost of living would seek a level down where one head of household could provide for a whole family.

Everything including medical cost would seek a natural level down to where everyone could pay out of pocket. If a business wanted the best workers it would still have to pay the best wages.

Sure, I keep harping on getting rid of the minimum wage, but the truth is if we don’t do it the whole system is going to collapse and millions upon millions are going to stave to death.

You don’t have to believe me, just keep feeding our liberal welfare state beast and we’ll all find out sooner than we think.

.
I believe anything that will starve the beast out of its all powerful social and family provider role is a good thing and the only way to save the United States of America. Unlike the liberals I will never hide my true beliefs.
SIRMANS LOG: 14 DECEMBER 2010, 0021 HOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment